- Be active in your troop, team, crew, or ship for a period of at least six months after you have achieved the rank of Life Scout.
- Demonstrate that you live by the principles of the Scout Oath and Scout Law in your daily life. List on your Eagle Scout Rank Application the names of individuals who know you personally and would be willing to provide a recommendation on your behalf, including parents/guardians, religious, educational, and employer references.
- Earn a total of 21 Merit Badges. 13 required, the others non-required.
- While a Life Scout Serve Actively in your unit as a: Venturing crew/ship. President, vice president, secretary, treasurer, quartermaster, historian, den chief, guide, boatswain, boatswain\'s mate, yeoman, purser, storekeeper, webmaster, or Leave No Trace trainer.
- Do your Eagle Service Project.
- Have a conference with the Advisor.
- Go to your Eagle Board of Review.
It's not that hard guys. If you are stuck and sick of baby sitting it's time to come to the Dark Side. We Have Cookies!